Looking for a new creamy salad dressing with a hint of pickle flavor to liven up your summer salads? This simple dressing is quick and easy, and a good way to use up your ripe avocados laying around.
- 1 1/2 cups dill pickle juice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor or blender, combine avocado and pickle juice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add olive oil and blend until combined.
- Pour into a mason jar and keep refrigerated.
Want more pickle-centric recipes? Watch our latest video here: