A healthier version of one of your favorite bar foods that you can enjoy at home. These oven-fried pickles are simple to make and satisfy your fried pickle craving minus the frying. We used the oven to bake these, but you could probably make them in your air fryer too. Let us know if you try!
- 16 oz dill pickle chips, drained
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2-3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- BBQ sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and a metal wire cooling rack. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Using 3 small bowls, place the flour in the first bowl, beat the eggs in the second bowl, and mix the bread crumbs, seasoned salt, and dill in the third bowl.
- Dredge a pickle slice in the flour and tap off the excess, next dip the pickle slice in the egg, and finally dip the pickle slice in the bread crumb mixture.
- Lay pickle slice on the cooling rack and repeat with remaining pickles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine equal parts BBQ sauce and ranch dressing for dipping sauce.
Want more pickle-centric recipes? Watch our latest video here: